I'm so happy it's Friday! It has been so busy trying to be a student and a teacher at the same time. Since school started in August, this is the summary of my weekdays - spent mornings student-teaching, afternoons back in Davis for classes, and evenings preparing for next day's lesson and grading. Weekends are usually when I get to catch up with sleep, people, and more homework!
I can't believe October is almost over.
10/2 weekend -
* Went wedding gown shopping with Amy in Concord - that was a lot of fun, brought back good memories :)
* Kim came by Sacramento for her review class, and we got a chance to hangout and eat together.
10/9 weekend -
* Caroline spent the whole weekend with us! She drove up after work on Friday, and we celebrated her birthday (belated).
* On Saturday, we drove to Reno for the annual Italian Festival. It was so much fun. There were pasta sauce cook-off, grape stomping contest, bocce ball tournament, and live music and entertainment. We spent most of the time going from booth to booth to try out free pasta sauce :) I was so full at the end of the day.
10/16 weekend - (mom's birthday!)
* Went to P Dan & family's appreciation dinner. It was sooooo neat to see the body of Christ join together to appreciate His faithful servants. And it was good to catch up with the Cannan folks.
* Had dinner with some of my Nvidia coworkers :)
* Spent the whole weekend at CSTA (California Science Teacher Association) conference in San Jose. I got so much FREE posters, softwares, and information for my future classroom! I also attended some neat (and nerdy) science seminars and saw a couple cool lab demos.
* The conference kept me so busy all weekend, and I didn't get a chance to have pearl milk tea while I was in the southbay... (Can you believe that?!)
* While I was in San Jose, Andy H. spent the whole weekend with Tomio (and Oski). I met up with them on Sunday in Davis, and got the pearl milk tea that I was craving for all weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment